Child Development Associate (CDA)
Earn a widely recognized national credential for early education through our online program!
- Learn about child development, meeting the needs of children in your care, and how to build productive relationships with families
- Advance your career
- Meet requirements for SUTQ
- Get a national credential that comes with you if you leave the state of Ohio
- If you need more reasons to get your CDA, check out this brief video from the Council for Professional Recognition discussing the program and its effects
Need more info?
How can coad4kids help?
- Getting Started
- Answer your questions
- Register you for the classes
- Provide you with the scholarship application
- Provide online classes with a live instructor
- Offer convenient class times (call for current offerings)
- Present all 9 courses for a total of 135 professional development hours (120 of the these hours are Ohio-Approved)
- Assist you with putting together your portfolio
- Verification Visit
- Support you in preparing for your visit
- Guide you through registering for a visit through the council
Are you in one of our regions?